Peter Odemwingie won't be playing today for the Baggies
- ( ManUtd.com | Premier League | Manchester Evening News | Sky | BBC | Yahoo! | Telegraph | Guardian | Daily Mail l The United Religion )
- Owen Hargreaves will NOT be playing against West Brom: ( ManUtd.com | Manchester Evening News | Sky | BBC )
- Ryan Giggs might play: ( Telegraph | Yahoo! )
- Nemanja Vidic is ready for the foul weather: ( ManUtd.com | Daily Mail )
- ....and is happy Rio has returned: ( Premier League | Manchester Evening News | Sky | Sun )
- Danny Mills says Wayne Rooney is naive....who the hell cares what Danny Mills thinks? ( Sky )
Fox Soccer: Rooney next to feel Fergie's wrath? (This is an AP story, so there's no author, which irritates me a bit.)
The Telegraph: Wayne Rooney's ten turbulent months: timeline
- ManUtd.com: GALLERY: Reds are ready
"We have already dropped too many points. We’ve given people the opportunity to criticise us, and that’s our fault.
"We need to recognise that. It’s okay not to lose, but I’m a United player and I want to win trophies. We can win trophies again this year, but we need to show that and make sure there are no more dramatic games."
- Says United need avoid the upset...just like he does every week: ( ManUtd.com | Sky | Guardian | Telegraph )
- Dismisses reports of a rift with Rooney....( ManUtd.com | Manchester Evening News | Sky | FSC | Yahoo! | Daily Mail )
- ...or does he? ( Sun )
"I pick the team and I have been doing that for a while. Unfortunately we're having some difficulties at the moment with the doctor in Colorado making inaccurate comments. It's not fair to the player, to the fans and to ourselves to say the player is going to be playing. It's ridiculous. It's a small interference that has caused a bit of confusion. But Owen is not available for West Brom. He's injured and has missed training for the last few days." - Sir Alex Ferguson ( Guardian | Daily Mail | Sun )
- SB Nation: EPL Fixtures, Previews, Picks: Merseyside Derby Headlines English League's Return
- Kirsten from 7500 to Holte and Graham from WAG have conversation ahead of this weekends match between Aston Villa and Chelsea. Links take you to the post on their respective blog.
- Russ from Cottagers Confidential and Kevin from Cartilage Free Captain do the same ahead of Spurs' visit to Craven Cottage.
- 7500 to Holte (Aston Villa): Match Preview: Aston Villa vs. Chelsea
We Ain't Got No History (Chelsea): Chelsea at Aston Villa: Game Preview ( Lineup )
- Cartilage Free Captain (Tottenham): Tottenham Hotspur vs. Fulham FC: Preview
- Cottagers Confidential (Fulham): My Five Keys to Victory for Fulham Against Tottenham Hotspur
Manchester Evening News: James Robson: Silence is golden for Rooney
- The Daily Mail: Des Kelley: Grow up Wazza, don't do a Gazza!