HOUSTON - JULY 28: Edwin van der Sar #1 and Federico Macheda #27 of Manchester United jump to defend the ball during the MLS All Star Game at Reliant Stadium on July 28 2010 in Houston Texas. (Photo by Bob Levey/Getty Images)
- Edwin Van der Sar to retire at the end of the year? ( Manchester Evening News | Sky | BBC | ESPN | Sun | Guardian | Telegraph | Daily Mail )
Manchester Evening News: Steele looking out for United number one
- Macheda calls Wayne Rooney a chav...oops: ( Sky | FSC | Guardian | Telegraph | Daily Mail )
- Looking for a list of Reds playing internationally? Here ya go: ( ManUtd.com )
- Sir Alex (who's in New York, by the way) says Chelsea have had an easy start to the season: ( Telegraph | Daily Mail )
- EPLtalk figures out the US TV coverage for the big games around Christmas. Cliffs Notes: 12/13 vs. Arsenal on ESPN 2 and 12/19 away to Chelsea on FSC.
- This is buried only because the ACTUAL report comes out today...but, The Guardian and The Daily Mail both speculate about United's financial report.
- British hurdler David Greene talks about United and Ryan Giggs ( ManUtd.com )
- Former United defender and now U-15 coach Clayton Blackmore answers questions: ( ManUtd.com )
"Seriously, though, everyone is different and you have to know your body is giving you the signals to stop. Having been here for two seasons, I know why Giggs, Scholes, Neville have been here for so long and why they are still playing. Here they have the facilities and the coaching staff who know how to prepare you." - Dimitar Berbatov ( ManUtd.com | Sky )
MORE AFTER THE JUMP!
- Gianluigi Buffon's agent denies reports linking his client to Manchester United ( Sky | FSC )
- More on Tom Cleverley's possible return to Old Trafford: ( Manchester Evening News )
- United target Steven Defour? ( Click Manchester )
- The Daily Mail: Manuel Neuer open to Manchester United move as he dismisses 'humbug' Bayern Munich reports
- Rio Ferdinand worried more about making the England squad than being captain ( Sun | Daily Mail )
- Zlatko Kranjcar suggests Capello picked Rooney because Montenegro "is a good team" and "wants to leave nothing to chance" ( Daily Mail )
- SB Nation: Richard Farley, Kirsten Schlewitz and Kevin McCauley break down today's European qualifiers.
- We Ain't Got No History (Chelsea): More fun with graphs
We Ain't Got No History (Chelsea): Premier League Power Rankings