Because I really have no good picture to put here today, I'm going with this classic Eric Cantona line, "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much."
On to more important matters:
AHEAD OF THE ARSENAL CLASH:
The Sun: We're gonna Walc all over you (I love the tabloid headline writers...I really do)
- ManUtd.com: Javier Hernandez loves the family atmosphere at Manchester United
- Sky Sports: Dimitar Berbatov warns the haters: Don't write us off!
- ESPN.co.uk: Nani labels Arsenal the biggest threat to United
- The Sun: Chris Smalling talks big.....
- Sky Sports: ...but relents a little bit
MORE AFTER THE JUMP:
The Daily Mail gives their list 5 best matches between United/Arsenal during the SAF/Wenger years.
The Daily Mail: Roy Keene calls a sports psychologist for his team.
Well, if I'd done my writing before deciding on posting the Cantona clip, I'd probably have known what to pick for a picture...see for yourself what the theme is:
- The Daily Mail: Fulham give goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa a trial...guess who else is interested in him?
- The Daily Mail: Atletico Madrid goalkeeper says nice things...guess who he thinks is interested in him?
Yahoo!: Yahoo supposedly has the inside scoop on Valencia's Vicente Guaita...guess who might be interested in him?
The Sun: Edwin van der Sar in line for a staff job at United. You know...a few months ago I speculated that VDS might become the goalkeeper coach and Gary Neville, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs would all pick up various positions around the club when they retired. Between this and news last week that Gary Neville might become the Reserves team coach, my predictions aren't looking too shabby.