When I showed my girlfriend this picture, the first thing she said was, "That's creepy." Yup...and it makes me laugh every time I see it. (From: Mirror Blogs)
WRAPPING UP TUESDAY NIGHTS DRAW:
- Sky Sports: Giggs targets derby win
- Fox Soccer: Giggs sets sights on derby delight
- The Sun: Nani set to shine for United
- Sky Sports: Fletcher relishing Reds test
- football.co.uk: Fletcher hoping Liverpool attack
- ESPN: Fletcher relishing Liverpool battle
- The Guardian: Michael Owen frustrated with life on Manchester United fringe
- The Telegraph: Michael Owen admits frustration at lack of first-team chances with Manchester United
- Fox Soccer: United plays Liverpool with both in need of win
- ESPN.co.uk: We can't afford to fall further behind Chelsea - Giggs
- The Sun: Giggs fears for United
- The Telegraph: Rio Ferdinand realistic over progress to regain full fitness for Manchester United
- The Daily Mail: Manchester United star Rio Ferdinand believes he will need five more games to reach his peak
- The Daily Mail: Aston Villa boss Gerard Houllier wants trainer that had bust-up with Patrice Evra
- ACADEMY: Highlights from the 1-1 draw with Middlesbrough ( Part 1 | Part 2 )
LOTS AND LOTS OF LINKS AFTER THE JUMP!!!
RESERVES: UNITED 1, ASTON VILLA 4
- ManUtd.com: United Reserves 1, Aston Villa 4
- Manutd.com (requires registration): VIDEO: Bebe's first outing
- The Guardian: Bebe makes debut for Manchester United in reserves defeat
- The Daily Mail: Bebe in dire Manchester United debut: New £7.4m Portuguese striker makes reserves bow
- The Busby Way (blog): First impressions of Bebe:
The result will surely be the thing that grabs most people’s attention as United went down 4-1 to Aston Villa inspired by Barry Bannan but looking solely at Bebe’s performance he surely didn’t ‘flop’ as the Daily Fail will have you believe.
SIR ALEX NEWS:
- ManUtd.com: Show me what you can do
- The Sun: Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson can't tell one Da Silva from another!
- DigitalSpy.com: BBC to give up Ferguson boycott battle
- The Independent: League rules out imposing ban on Ferguson over BBC boycott
- The Daily Mail: Wigan loan starlet Tom Cleverley determined to sicken City for parent club Manchester United Atta boy, Tom. I like your attitude.
- The BBC: Carlisle United sign Oliver Norwood on emergency loan.
- Sky Sports: Aalesund expect Lindegaard exit Manchester United may be looking at a potential long-term replacement for van der Sar.
- The Daily Mail: Manchester United weigh up move for promising young Sporting Lisbon striker Wilson Eduardo
- Sky Sports: Houllier admits Owen interest
- The Sun: Gerard eyes Owen reunion
- The Telegraph: Everton manager David Moyes admits miproper conduct over rant at Martin Atkinson The FA fined Moyes £8,000 which he accepted, assistant Steve Round has submitted a plea in mitigation against the fine, which will be heard in a hearing Monday.
- The Daily Mail: David Moyes fined £8,000 after admitting improper conduct charge over ref rant
- SB Nation: Champions League power rankings: Barcelona, until proven otherwise
- 7500 to Holte (Aston Villa): Andrey Arshavin: Player in my pocket
- Cottagers Confidential (Fulham): Zamora reportedly out of action until February
- Royal Blue Mersey (Everton): What's wrong with Everton - Offense edition
- 7500 to Holte (Aston Villa): Significantly less than 7,500 to Holte
- We Ain't Got No History (Chelsea): How many points do Chelsea need in their group?
- We Ain't Got No History (Chelsea): Chelsea 4-1 MSK Zilina: Goal by Goal
- Bitter & Blue (Manchester City): Red Bull Salzburg 0 - 2 City (Player ratings)
- The Guardian: Antonio Valencia's injury leaves Manchester United lacking options
- The Telegraph: Brian Moore: Today's money-laden footballers could help legends like Nobby Stiles
- The United Religion: Gambles don't always pay off
- WalesOnline: Is Sir Alex lining-up Giggs for the biggest job of all?
- The Republik of Mancuina: VIDEO: Michael Owen, Wembley Legend? Not really... Meet Dave Bloke, the most interesting man
in the worldat Wembley, perhaps?
OTHER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEWS:
- Fox Soccer: Portugal hoping to tempt Mourinho
- ManUtd.com: Valencia surgery successful
- Sky Sports: Valencia surgery a success
- Fox Soccer: Valencia surgery a success
GET WELL SOON!
- ManUtd.com: Get well soon, Antonio
- Manchester Evening News: Fletcher sends Valencia a recovery message
- Sky Sports: Fletcher - Valencia will be back
- The Guardian: Antonio Valencia still has future at Manchester United, says Fletcher
- The Guardian: Antonio Valencia wished fast recovery from injury by Rangers defender
OUT FOR A WHILE:
- Manchester Evening News: Valencia to miss most of the season
- The Guardian: Antonio Valencia out for 'good portion of season'
- The Sun: Antonio Valencia ruled out for "a good portion of the season"
- The Daily Mail: Thank Roo! Rangers star Kirk Broadfoot grateful for Wayne Rooney's words after Antonio Valencia horror injury
- The Guardian: Kirk Broadfoot recalls seeing Antonio Valencia's 'bone sticking out'
- The Sun: Kirk Broadfoot shocked by Antonio Valencia's horror injury
ALAN SMITH REMEMBERS:
- The Sun: Alan Smith relieved his own horror injury after Antonio Valencia's KO
- The Daily Mail: Alan Smith relives his injury nightmare and tells Antonio Valencia: You'll be back
- The Guardian: Steve Bruce demands inquiry into modern boots as cause of injury spate