LONDON, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 15: Phil Jones of England breaks past Martin Olsson (5), Olof Melberg (3) and Kim Kallstrom (9) of Sweden, but misses the chance during the international friendly match between England and Sweden at Wembley Stadium on November 15, 2011 in London, England. (Photo by Mike Hewitt/Getty Images)
The November international break has come to an end -- with the exception of Ethiopa versus Somalia on Wednesday for World Cup qualifying. Here is your round-up of Manchester United players in action during this break for their respective national teams.
EURO 2012 TWO-LEGGED PLAYOFF
* Nani (Portugal): In the opening away tie in Sarejevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal earned a 0-0 draw on a horrific pitch. Nani played the full 90 minutes in that match. In the return leg at the Estadio da Luz in Lisbon, Portugal routed Bosnia-Herzegovina 6-2 to earn entry into the Euro 2012 finals next summer in Poland and Ukraine. Nani played 83 minutes and scored Portugal's second goal.
* Darron Gibson (Ireland): Ireland clinched a 5-1 aggregate triumph over Estonia to also earn entry into next summer's finals. However, Gibson did not feature nor make the bench for either match.
WORLD CUP 2014 QUALIFYING
* Antonio Valencia (Ecuador): In Ecuador's away qualifier versus Paraguay on Friday in Asuncion, the home side defeated Valencia's side 2-1. The United winger went the full 90 minutes. During Tuesday's home qualifier in Quito, Ecuador defeated Peru 2-0 to earn the three points. Valencia played the full 90 minutes in this tie as well.
* Javier Hernandez (Mexico): Chicharito scored a penalty during Mexico's 2-0 defeat of Serbia in a friendly in Quereatro, Mexico. He played 89 minutes before being substituted off.
* Fabio (Brazil): In Brazil's 2-0 defeat of Gabon on Thursday during a friendly in Cotonou, Benin, Fabio started before coming off at half-time. The United defender did not feature in Brazil's 2-0 defeat of Egypt in a friendly on Monday in Doha, Qatar.
* Darren Fletcher (Scotland): The United midfielder captained Scotland to a 2-1 away victory over Cyprus in Larnaca during a friendly. He was substituted off in the 64th minute.
* Anders Lindegaard (Denmark): Lindegaard did not see action during Denmark's 2-0 friendly defeat of Scandinavian rival Sweden on Friday but he did play the full 90 in Denmark's 2-1 friendly defeat of Finland on Tuesday.
* Mame Birma Diouf (Senegal): Senegal routed Guinea 4-1 during a friendly on Friday. Diouf contributed for his side's fourth goal.
* Phil Jones (England): During England's high-profile 1-0 victory over world champions Spain in Wembley, Jones started in central midfield and was substituted off after 57 minutes. In England's 1-0 defeat of Sweden just three days later at Wembley, Jones started again but in as the holding-midfielder during this occasion. He went the full 90 minutes versus the Swedes.
* Danny Welbeck (England): The United attacker came on in the 64th minute as a substitute versus Spain. It has been reported that he suffered a thigh strain in this tie and he was sent back to Carrington ahead of England's tie versus Sweden. The extent of his injury is unknown.