COPENHAGEN DENMARK - FEBRUARY 09: Wayne Rooney of England in action with William Jorgensen of Denmark during the international friendly match between Denmark and England at Parken Stadium on February 9 2011 in Copenhagen . (Photo by Michael Regan/Getty Images)
Here's a quick recap on the involvement of Manchester United players for the International break during the mid-week:
* Nemanja Vidic: The United skipper sat out Serbia's friendly versus Israel so that he can rest up and concentrate on this weekend's derby against Manchester City.
* Nani: Started and played 60 minutes for Portugal in their 1-2 loss to Argentina in Geneva.
* Anderson: On the bench for Brazil's 1-0 loss to France in Paris.
* Rafael: On the bench for Brazil's 1-0 loss to France in Paris
* Darren Fletcher: Not involved in Scotland's 3-0 victory Northern Ireland in the Carling Nations Cup.
* Jonny Evans: Withdrew from Northern Ireland's match versus Scotland in the Carling Nations Cup due to a "sore ankle." More likely than not, he just didn't play for precautionary reasons ahead of the derby match this weekend.
* John O'Shea: Started and played 85 minutes in Ireland's 3-0 victory over Wales in the Carling Nations Cup.
* Darron Gibson: Started and played 81 minutes in Ireland's 3-0 victory over Wales in the Carling Nations Cup. Gibson also opened the scoring with his first international goal, an absolute screamer from about 30 yards out.
* Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez: Mexico take on Bosnia-Herzegovina in about two hours in Atlanta. For those of you with access viewing access, the match can be seen on Telefutura at 8:00PM EST. I haven't heard or read if Chicharito is scheduled to participate or not.
For those of you who caught any of the matches today, feel free to share any thoughts or opinions in the comments section below. My wish-list of young players to bring to Old Trafford before today included: Jordan Henderson, Marouane Fellaini, Ashley Young, and Eden Hazard. I've now added 18 year-old Dane Christian Eriksen to that list; he may have been the best player on the pitch today in the England vs Denmark match. United could use a midfielder that can unlock a defense with a killer pass.