CARDIFF, WALES - MARCH 26: Frank Lampard (obscured) of England celebrates with teammates Wayne Rooney (top) and Ashley Cole (R) after scoring the opening goal from the penalty spot during the UEFA EURO 2012 Group G qualifying match between Wales and England at the Millennium Stadium on March 26, 2011 in Cardiff, Wales. (Photo by Shaun Botterill/Getty Images)
We are in the heart of a two-week international break and it likely couldn't have come at a more convenient time for Manchester United because of all the time spent on the treatment table by so many influential players. However, many United players were called into action to represent their countries in various qualifiers for Euro 2012, for international friendlies and in England's U-21 match versus Denmark. Here is a round-up of all the players
* Wayne Rooney (England): Fabio Capello's England side played in a '4-3-3' for the first time in a competitive match. Wazza was involved on the left flank in the attacking band. He was subbed off in the 70th minute for James Milner in England's 2-0 victory over Wales in a Euro 2012 qualifier. Rooney will miss England's next qualifier versus Switzerland in June after picking up a booking in this match. Along with four other players involved in Champions League play, Rooney has been released from his England duties ahead of the friendly versus Ghana.
* Nani (Portugal): In Portugal's 1-1 draw with Chile in an international friendly, Nani played 85 minutes before being subbed off for MIguel Danny. The United winger earned an assist after whipping in a corner that was finished by Silvestre Vareia.
* Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez (Mexico): In Mexico's 3-1 victory over Paraguay, the in-form United striker bagged a brace for his country while earning his 22nd cap.
* Patrice Evra (France): The former France captain returned to international football for the first time since South Africa 2010 in France's 2-0 victory over Luxemborg in an Euro 2012 qualifier. The United left-back went the full 90.
* Antonio Valencia (Ecuador): The United winger, who recently returned from injury, started in Ecuador's 2-0 defeat to Columbia.
* Darron Gibson (Ireland): In Ireland's 2-1 victory over Macedonia in a Euro 2012 qualifier, Gibson started and was subbed off in the 77th minute. On Ireland's 2nd goal, it was Gibson's free-kick that was spilled by Macedonia goalkeeper Edin Nuredinovski that fell to the feet of Robbie Keane as the Irish skipper cleaned up for the goal.
* Jonny Evans (Northern Ireland): In Northern Ireland's 2-1 defeat by Serbia in a Euro 2012 qualifier in Belgrade, United center-back Jonny Evans played a full 90.
* Corry Evans (Northern Ireland): Jonny's little brother, Corry, also played a full 90. The younger Evans' brother is currently on loan to Hull City.
* Chris Smalling (England U-21): The United center-back, who has been superb in deputizing for the injured Rio Ferdinand, started and went a full 90 for England U-21's 4-0 defeat of Denmark. After Manchester City's Micah Richards was subbed off due to injury in the 5th minute, Smalling took the captain's armband.