WEST BROMWICH, ENGLAND - AUGUST 14: Ashley Young of Manchester United celebrates his team's second goal with Wayne Rooney (R) during the Barclays Premier League match between West Bromwich Albion and Manchester United at The Hawthorns on August 14, 2011 in West Bromwich, England. (Photo by Mike Hewitt/Getty Images)
August has seen Manchester United get off to a flying start to their 2010-11 campaign as they have taken all nine points from their first three English Premier League clashes. This includes an 8-2 victory over Arsenal FC - a masterpiece that will not be soon forgotten by United supporters and the footballing world. Perhaps the most entertaining part of this all has been the injection of youth into the club by manager Sir Alex Ferguson. The starting XI against both Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur, in which United combined to win by a 11-2 scoreline total, had an average age of just 23-years-old. The spark the youngsters provided may have made Fergie feel 23 again. Which Red, during this tremendous start, has impressed you the most?
* Anderson: 3 starts, 1 goal, 1 assist, 1.3 key passes/gm, 46 passes/gam, 87% passing accuracy, 4.7 tackles/gm, 2.7 INT/gm
* Tom Cleverley: 3 starts, 0 goals, 1 assist, 0.7 key passes/gm, 50 passes/gm, 90% passing accuracy, 2.3 tackles/gm, 1.0 INT/gm
* Wayne Rooney: 3 starts, 5 goals, 1 assist, 4 key passes/gm, 41 passes/gm, 79% passing accuracy, 5.7 shots/gm
* Ashley Young: 3 starts, 2 goals, 4 assists, 3 key passes/gm, 41 passes/gm, 73% passing accuracy, 3.3 shots/gm
* Chris Smalling: 3 starts, 2.3 tackles/gm, 2.3 INT/gm, 1.7 clearances/gm, 78% aerial duel success, 0.3 fouls/gm, 45 passes/gm, 86% passing accuracy
MUFC player of the month for August?
Anderson (14 votes)
Tom Cleverley (10 votes)
Wayne Rooney (47 votes)
Chris Smalling (1 vote)
Ashley Young (50 votes)
Other (please share in comments) (4 votes)
126 total votes