SOFIA, BULGARIA - SEPTEMBER 02: Wayne Rooney of England celebrates with Ashley Young after his second goal during the EURO 2012 group G qualifying match between Bulgaria and England at the Vasil Levski National Stadium on September 2, 2011 in Sofia, Bulgaria. (Photo by Michael Regan/Getty Images)
A number of Manchester United players were in action on Friday evening, the majority of which were qualifiers for Euro 2012. Here is the full round-up of Reds in international action:
* Wayne Rooney | England | Sophia, Bulgaria: The United number ten bagged a brace in England's 3-0 away victory versus Bulgaria in a Euro 2012 qualifier. He went the full 90 minutes while leading the line in attack. United's Dimitar Berbatov was spotted at the stadium but did not participate due to his retirement from the Bulgarian national team. With Montenegro's defeat by Wales, England have moved to the top of their table in their qualifying group. England next face Wales on Tuesday in another Euro 2012 qualifier at Wembley.
* Chris Smalling | England | Sophia, Bulgaria: The 21-year-old defender made his England debut at right-back, a position which he has excelled for United in the early portion of the current English Premier League season. During his 90 minutes on the pitch, the youngster did well to contain Bulgaria's Martin Petrov.
* Ashley Young | England | Sophia, Bulgaria: In manager Fabio Capello's 4-2-3-1 shape for the evening, Young started centrally in the attacking midfield band and in a withdrawn role from Rooney. On England's third goal, it was Young who slid the ball across for an easy finish for Rooney. He was substituted in the 62nd minute for James Milner.
* Patrice Evra | France | Tirana, Albania: The United left-back went the full 90 minutes in France's 2-1 away victory over Albania in a Euro 2012 qualifier. France currently lead their qualifying group and will next head to Romania on Tuesday for another qualifier.
* Nani | Portugal | Nicosia, Cyprus: Nani started and was subbed off in the 85th minute in Portugal's 4-0 away victory over Cyprus. In this Euro 2012 qualifier, Nani provided an assist for former United attacker Cristiano Ronaldo. Portugal currently sit at the top of Group H with Norway, but are currently ahead on goal differential. Their next qualifier is not until October when they host Iceland.
* Jonny Evans | Northern Ireland | Belfast, Northern Ireland: In a Euro 2012 qualifier, the United defender went the full 90 minutes in a 1-0 defeat by Serbia at Windsor Park. Evans picked up a late booking in the match. Northern Ireland currently sit third in their group and they travel to Estonia on Tuesday for another qualifier.
* Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez | Mexico | Chorzow, Poland: In a friendly versus Poland, the Mexican striker added to his impressive goal-scoring rate in international competition by bagging another goal in the 1st half. In this 1-1 draw, Chichartio was subbed off at half. Mexico next host Chile on Sunday in a friendly.