Eight Manchester United players were on international duty on Wednesday. Here's a round-up of their activities.
There were eight Manchester United players on duty during the midweek international break. Here's a round-up of their involvement:
* Danny Welbeck (England): Welbeck started and went the full 90 minutes. He also scored a goal in England's 2-4 defeat by Sweden in Stockholm. Hopefully, his involvement means that Sir Alex Ferguson and Roy Hodgson communicated prior to the match and that Wayne Rooney and/or Robin van Persie are good to go for Saturday's match at Norwich City.
* Tom Cleverley (England): Cleverley started and he was substituted off in the 62nd minute for Jack Wilshere. The 23-year-old will likely be in contention to start at Carrow Road on Saturday alongside Michael Carrick.
* Ashley Young (England): Young started as well for England and he was substituted in the 61st minute for Daniel Sturridge. With Nani's current knock, the England winger is likely in contention to start at the upcoming weekend on the left flank.
* Patrice Evra (France): The United vice-captain started and went the full 90 minutes for France in their friendly versus Italy. Look for Evra to feature this weekend at Carrow Road and also to be rested next midweek at Galatasaray.
* Robbie Brady (Ireland): The young winger, who is on loan now to Hull City, started for Ireland in their 0-1 defeat by Greece in a friendly. He was substituted off at half-time by Wes Hoolahan.
* Darren Fletcher (Scotland): The Scotland skipper started and went the full 90 minutes in his side's 2-1 defeat of Luxembourg. Look for Fletcher to be rested at the weekend and then to feature, possibly, next midweek at Galatasaray.
* Angelo Heniriquez (Chile): The 18-year-old made his senior debut for Chile after coming for Alexis Sanchez in the 20th minutes. The striker scored his side's lone goal in their 1-3 defeat by Serbia in Switzerland.
* Anders Lindegaard (Denmark): The United goalkeeper was called into the squad but did not feature for Denmark in their friendly versus Turkey.