NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 08: Andy Murray of Great Britain poses with actor Sean Connery after his men's singles semifinal match against Tomas Berdych of Czech Republic on Day Thirteen of the 2012 US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on September 8, 2012 in the Flushing neighborhood of the Queens borough of New York City. (Photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images)
- Connery: "Excuse me for interrupting, but I just wanted to make a point. Where's Alex? [Applause]. I don't know where your mother is. Ah, there she is."
- Andy Murray [to Connery]: "Are you going to be around tomorrow?"
- Connery [deaf to the question]: "Come on, Judy. Judy, Judy, Judy."
- Andy Murray [to his mum]: "You smell of wine."
- Judy Murray: " [nodding at Ferguson]: "He made me have wine. He's just been telling me that Scotland invented the world."
- Fergie: "Been coming here the last three years to New York, and I explained how Scotland invented the world; today we invented the wind."
- Connery: "Today they conquered the world!"
- Fergie: "Very good. Fantastic."
- Andy Murray: "[beaming and bemused]: "See you after the match tomorrow."
- Fergie: "Continue your interview … You know I don't talk to journalists."
Amazing. Maybe international breaks aren't that bad. Fergie, please crash the presser again if Murray wins in his final. And be sure to bring the wine.